Had a miscarriage and had cyst in ovary. Wait for period or test pregnancy?

Hello im 24 and mother of one 2year old.This year i had a miscarriage back in march and in May i found out i had a cyst in my left ovary then in may 24th i had my period for 5 day then in june 8-10th i was spotting those day and that was it and then in July 4th i got my period for 5 days and then on the 17-19th i was spotting again and now is been 41 days of my last period should i still wait for my period this week or take a pregnancy test?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012