Had a miscarriage. Trying for a baby. On eltroxin. Why do we fail?

I am 26 yrs old.I had a miscarriage last year on 25th of sept 2012.Doctors recommended me not to try for baby for 6 mths so I did nt.Then I have been trying for last 6 mths but not suceeded.I had my thyroid test which shows that it is on borderline.I am continously taking the Eltroxin of 50mg(half tab) and also B long F everyday.Now today I have been adviced for HSG test and ultrasonography and to have MCBM tab for 1 mth.I really want to conceive.Plz advice
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012