Had a miscarriage. Pregnant again. What does brown spotting, back pain and blood clots in urine mean?

Hi, my name is Angela Romeus, I am 26 years old, and its the second time I am pregnant. I had a miscarriage durig the first one , and now, I am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant but yesterday I had some light back pain , brown spotting and passed a few blood clots but very small,( size of a pin head). I am scared because the miscarriage I had was very painful at 8 weeks and its been 6 months from now. I just dont know what to expect, I saw my doctor yesterday and through an echography, he measured the gestational sac and said it was 7mm which to him is not at the right dimension for a 5 week, 5 days pregnancy. He also asked for my HCG level to be tested, the results came in and from dec 27 2012 I was at 383 and now I am at 1725.Should I worry?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013