Had a miscarriage. No sign of period. HCG blood test positive. Signs of pregnancy?

Hi, i m 34 years old and ttc. I had a miscarriage on 17 july ( 4 weeks pregnancy). 19 augi got a normal period..but from aug till now no sign for a period. My cycle is 33 days. I did hcg blood test on 24 sept and it was positive. Now my dr. Gave me duphaston 2 pills a day and for 5 days..he said after 5 days u ll period will come, or i should do another hcg long after i stop duphaston my period will come?? And i have white discharge all the month, can it mean that i m pregnant??? Thank u
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012