Had a miscarriage. No cramps. Brown discharge. Had unprotected sex. Worry?

Hi Doctor, Im a 23 year old female, i has a misscarriage last week and was told i was about 3 to 4 weeks pregnant and that it was a threaten missscarriage. its has almost been a month and i am still waiting for my period. I usually get really horrible cramps that indicate my period is arriving. for the past two days ive had no crmaps and have had adark dark brown discharge and it almost fills my pad completely. what could this mean? I have also beeen having unprotected sex with my partner.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Sep 2012
Hello, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das.

This may be that you are pregnant again.

You should confirm it by doing a home pregnancy test.

Consult with a gynecologist after doing an ultrasound scan of whole abdomen.