Had a miscarriage. Have sore nipples, nausea, cramping, white discharge. Am I okay?

I am 43 yes old. I have always had regular 28 day cycles. I had 1st child at 41. A miscarriage at 8 wks at 42. Tried 1 cycle of clomid . Ovulated on d17( unusual for me).. Missed my period. It is now d34 since lmp. I experienced 1 wk of sore nipples , nausea 1 wk before period w/ slight cramping. For the last 6 days I have had white discharge- no odor, thinking my period was coming. Nipple soreness gone, nausea is slight throughout day. Three negative pregnancy tests . Thoughts?... Next step? Thank you for listening
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013