Had a miscarriage. Fetus till present without heartbeat. Any treatment other than D&C?

Hi Doktor , i just had my missed miscarriage yesterday at my 8 weeks pregnancy , ive seen the heartbeat in first scan but not in the 2nd though the fetus is still there. i dont want to undergo on D& C , pls advise what to do to induce the complete miscarriage naturally.

and kindly advise the causes of miscarriage as this is my 2nd time at the same stage, i'm 38 yrs old when and what is the chance of getting pregnant again

thank you
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013