Had a miscarraige with D&C, doctor didn't tell the reason. How can find the reason for it ?

hello doctor I am 27 years old my husband is also 27.married since 2years.I dont have kid rightnow. My pregnancy was deducted on 16.01.2013,but due to some unforeseen situation D&C has to be done 01.03.2013.We tried first time in december after our marriage,and got pregnant.We have not ever used any contaceptive pills.We live in small town medical facilities are not too good.My doctor is not yet able to tell actually what went wrong why it has to be terminated?I want to know how can i know this i mean via any test.we live near new delhi so for any test we can go there.please help.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013