Had a mirena IUD placed. Getting watery discharge. Due to yeast infection?

I had a mirena IUD placed on January 4th. This morning while I was still asleep I had a watery discharge . When I woked I thought I had urinated at first. I had a baby in November and have had some bladder control issues since. However, I found that my pajama pants were wet, and there was a slight fishy smell. It was almost the smell I get with a yeast infection , but I am showing no other symptoms. Then after going to the bathroom I stood up and had another, smaller gush. It is definitely the consistency of water. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013