Had a michels diverticulum, pain in lower abdomen, have duodenal erosion, bloated, blood in stool. Why?

I have had stomach problems for the best part of 15 years now, I had a michels diverticulum when i was 15 years old which was operated, since i was about 20 i have been experiencing pain in the lower abdomen ,, I have had 2 colonoscopies in 2009 & a gastroscopy most recently 03/01/2013 I was told by the doctor that I have a duodenal erosion,, I did not have h-plyori & I am still in a lot of discomfort, This is being magnified as I am living in a foreign country so I do not feel that I am able to fully discuss this with my doctor,,,, Symptoms are diorreha Blood in stool bloatedness lower abdominal pain left & right of the naval Loss of appetite weight loss Please help me with reassurance that this is infact a peptic ulcer which has been diagnosed thank you
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013