Had a medical/pill abortion. Had unprotected sex, have pregnancy symptoms, random nausea. Is it pregnancy ?

I had a medical/ pill abortion on January 18th. I went to my two week follow up with my dr and he said the pregnancy is gone. But i m worried a new pregnancy could have been undetected. I had unprotected sex when I was newly on the pill (Jan. 22, 27, 28) and I m not sure it was in full effect. So just this week I started having pregnancy symptoms again. Which had all stopped the day after the abortion. On Monday night, I threw up then yesterday and today I had random waves of nausea . Should I believe this positive pregnancy test and see my dr again? Or is it a false positive because of the previous pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013