Had a medical abortion, test shows faintly positive, pain in abdomen. Should I go for scan?

hi i had a medical abortion on 21st dec lost a lot of blood and clots redone a preg test on 11th jan as i was told to the test came back very faintly positive, when i press on my lower tummy it aches not in pain feel like i have trapped wind??? when i told this to nurse she said could be hormones and would ring me back fri and im to do another test im feeling anxious and just wish i could find out sooner as i have 4 children and i work full time as teaching assistant could you advise me that its best to go for a scan monday?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013