Had a massive stroke, brain is swelling and lungs filled with fluid. Life expectancy?

My Father Had A Massive Stroke , Hes 86. He Was Fighting A Mesh Infection For 3 Months From Surgery. He Was Left With An Open Wound That Was Very Large. He Has A PaceMaker. He Is Breathing On His Own With A High Fever . His Eyes Are Fixed Straight Ahead With Closed Lids. They Wont Do AnyThing But Let Him Die. Its Been 24hrs I Cant Take It. How Long Can He Live Like This? When You Tickle His Feet They Jump Just Reflex They Say. I Feel So Bad For Him I Cant Stay With Him 24hrs A Day At The Hospital. The Dr Said His Brain Is Swelling And Lungs Filling With Fluid.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013