Had a lymph node, had Tuberculosis reactivated. ESR level high. Took DOTS treatment. Further?

Hi Doctor, I am Deepa. My age is 26. I had lymph node in right neck and took DOTS treatment for 6 months (March to August 2011). After taking medicine I felt good.Then, I got married in Jan 2012. In Feb again I had a some glands in right side of my neck. Then Biopsy was done by Doctor said again tuberculosis reactivated. Now I am 17 weeks pregnant there is gland still but no growth of gland and I dont have any symptoms of tuberculosis. In my blood test my ESR level is 75. I dont know what is that glands...Please say me what type of test want to take for that.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013