Had a lump near the testicle. Treated and on medication. Now have blood in urine. What to do?

four weeks ago after ultrasound doctor find big lump near left side testicle contains fluid and pus .doctor make it drain then put me on iv antibiotic treatment for two week, during this time nurses clean my area and pack it with cloth packing the effective area become smaller but still there is hardness in some area around wound and pus with fresh blood comes, mostly when I move or stole pass. I am worried, that how long it will completely stop and I will recover
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013