Had a lot of flum and it is not coming out

Hi Doctor , My daughter is 2.2yrs old . She had a lot of flum and it is not coming out . So please advise me
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Steam inhalations is required to loosen the phlegm. Sometimes children vomit phlegm as well....esp if the cough is deep and the phlegm is swallowed.

For recurrent chest infections or allergies you can consult a homeopathic physician in you r city.

For further enq-
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Nikul Patel's  Response
please describe the thing what you want to ask exactly.
what you mean by flum?
what you had tried out?

ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Rao,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
Just use saline nasal drops 2 drops 3-4times/day, give her plenty of warm water to drink and if the symptoms does not improve please consult an ENT specialist as she she will be requiring a mucolytic also.

Dr. Naveen Kumar