Had a long string tag on vaginal lips removed. Diagnosed with leukemia. Is removal the cause ?

Hi, my sister had a long string tag on her vaginal lips removed (cut off) and was diagnosed with leukemia (ALL) months later. Is it possible it caused it? She did get tested for DNA and had a leukemia gene 911/ But still is it possible removal caused it? She was 16 when got diagnosed. She had to have bone marrow transplant because she stopped the chemo and seeked alternative treatment and leukemia came back in the eye and she refused radiation and now is blind on one eye (cataract). Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012