Had a long intercourse, leading to heavy bleeding and blood clots from vagina. Cause for bleeding?

I have really heavy bleeding and blood clots from my vagina , I had intercourse two days again for about 2 hours iI m worried that I have torn my vagina or something inside which is causing this heavy bleeding , maybe it could my period because I usually get it every month last time I got it was January 25 .. but this is too much bleeding I completely soaked a heavy pad in one hour just from bleeding .. never have I bled so heavily in my life ! Help! - Thankyou , Brenda.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013