Had a long flight. Went for usual walk. Came back and dropped dead. Reason behind death?

my father dropped dead two days after a long flight from Greece. he went for his usual walk and came back and ten minutes later said he did not feel good and dropped to the ground. I think he was dead once he fell to the floor. how does someone just die like that? we did not do an autopsy ,but regret it now. He was 59 he was going to be 60 two weeks after his death. he went to a cardiologist a year before for certain heart palpatations he used to get. They did not see anything bad they told him his heart was strong. please can anyone give us any answers.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013