Had a little bleeding with cramps. Bleeding has turned brown. What are the findings and required treatment?

I ended a pregnancy with medicines about a week ago and am now wondering if I have any symptoms that may be signs of an infection. For the first few days I had a little bleeding with cramps that I found out to be intestinal and a lot of gases. That went away now but for about 3 days I've had a little headache and also the bleeding has turned brown instead of red and smells a little unusual, but still resembles blood. Have had no big clots whatsoever. No abdominal pain or fever.
Hope to be ok.
Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013