Had a lesion on right lobe of thyroid, enlarged bilateral upper cervical lymph nodes. Is this cancer?

I went to the doctors..I new i had a lesion on the right lobe of the thyroid..I have been getting yearly teast for that..but i went to have a test forr a back and neck injury anda it said there are also enlarged bilateral upper cervical lymph nodes measuring 1.7 cm in axis..I have been a mess..see my doctor on tuesday...does this mean it cancer>>or can it be something else too besides cancer> ive been crying all scared to a single mom of two young on a budget..i have to pay you to answer my question....
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013