Had a leech bite. Scar getting bigger. Solution?

Hi doctor, I got leech bite me since April and starting I put a bandaid, stop bleeding .. However, slowly my scar getting bigger until now it doesnt recover and the scar still remain. Sometime it feel itchiness. I applied some cream that doctor supply just stop the itchiness. What should I do, now I dont feel itchy with my scar, but it looks like the scar will stay there forever and its getting bigger. Please advise
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Hello.scar due to bite can be cured by hecilak silicone gel .to relieve for itching and blackness can be cured by momate in the morning and use a antihistamine
Dermatologist Dr. Rahul Kumar's  Response

There might be an underlying infection at the bite site which is slowly growing.

Please get a culture and sensitivity test from the site done,

Based on this exact antibiotic treatment can be given.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you