Had a laparoscopy to treat endo lesions and ovary adhesions. Bleeding on giving Decapeptyl injection. Dizziness, fatigue. Side effects?

On the 18th June I had a lap to treat endo lesions and ovary adhesions. Following op they gave me Decapeptyl injection . On 28th June I was ambulanced back into hospital because I haemorrhaged heavily pv. I had to stay in hospital overnight. They think it may be a result of injection. Bleeding has mostly eased now but I still feel light headed, tired and dizzy. My question is,mis this a side effect of the injection or due to blood loss? Will I bleed next time I get injection (in 16 days) and if I chose not to have injection would I have side effects having only had one dose? Thank you. Alexandra
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
It looks more to be due to blood loss. get your hemoglobin tested rather than anything else. if its low you will need blood.