Had a kidney transplant, have my creatinine, potassium reading. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

I had a kidney transplant two weeks ago. My creatinine is 2.1 my Prograf level is 18 and my potassium is 5 .2 At the clinic today my blood pressure was 114/80. They lowered the prograf to 3 milagrams twice a day . I am a 46 year old male with no other health issues . I have poly cystic kidney disease and had both kidneys out 6 weeks before my transplant from a living donor . Should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013