Had a kidney stone pass, CT showed swelling on right side of bladder, still abdomen pain. Isn't it healed ?

I had a kidney stone pass and CT showed swelling on the right side of my bladder and swelling of the right ureter . I took cipro and I still have some pain in my abdomen, and I took an at home leukocyte test that showed my numbers were at 125++. Does this mean it hasn t healed. my doc said I could have pain for a couple Weeks. I just want this to heal. My back doesn t hurt, just my abdomen on the lower right side. He also said I have a small cyst on my ovary on that side and that hurts too.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012