Had a hysteroscopy pain. How long should it take to get rid from pain without taking too many painkillers ?

I had a hysteroscopy d&C and polyp removed 6 days ago. this showed a prolapse and polypoid endrometrium. I am still in a lot of pain sometimes is eases and then comes bad and makes my legs buckle under me if standing. i have passed a couple of grey/ beige clots which when they pass i get real bad pains and can feel myself contracting. Not had a stress free weekend and when i get stressed i get more pain and tend to bleed more. How long should it take for the pain to subside do not like taking too many painkillers . Good thing since op no more pain in right kidney area and 1 of my legs not as swollen so there is a up side.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011