Had a hysterectomy. Feeling of fatigue. On antibiotics, Strep B. Treatment and cause? Is this a side effect?

I had a hysterectomy (left in ovaries) in the end of December and have out of control Step B. I have been on 3 rounds of antibiotics and can still feel it, and get stomach aches also. But I understand it will always be there. I am feeling fatigued, is that a symptom of strep B? No serious health conditions, quite healthy actually. There are viruses going around and this could be a coincidental symptom of a general gi upset. Just curious as I don't know what to expect with this long term and my doctor doesn't seem to have much to offer except ... you'll always have it.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013