Had a hit on face. Having big bump, dizzy, headache. Treatment?

I gave myself a black eye and hit my face pretty hard on the left side a couple weeks ago, the bruising went away and I thought it was fine. But last night I pulled open my front door really fast and whacked my right temple pretty bad, there s a big bump. I had no pain last night at all, I was a bit dizzy and felt kind of off but that s about it. When I woke up today, I had a faint headache but the left side of my face (where the black eye was) is so sore and tender, it s throbbing. Did I re-injure myself? I m nervous about what this could mean.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013