Had a hit on bridge of nose, forehead, caused knot. Pain behind ear, neck. Treatment?

I fell getting into the shower about 6 1/2 weeks ago. I hit the bridge of y nose , both brow bones and ribs on edges of the tub and then my forehead hit the ceramic tile wall which caused a nice knot. I did not get knocked out, but was stunned real good. my question is now im having trouble with my septum and i m tender on my bones beside my temple and having pain behind my ear and in neck . Is this normal
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
THERE HAVE MIGHT BE HAEMATOMA DEVELOPING INTERNALLY AND AS HEAMATOMA DISSOLVES SLOWLY AS IT IS INTERNAL AS COMPARED TO OPEN WOUND
TAKE ANTIBIOTICS SMALL COURSE TO COUNTER INFECTION
ANTIALLERGICS
AND MILD ANALGESICS SOS FOR PAIN
APPLY NEOMYCIN H OINTMENT IN NOSE BD
SEA WATER 2 DROPS AT NIGHT EACH NOSE TO CLEAR BLOCKAGE TO FEEL EASY
WAIT MORE TILL HAEMATOMA DISSOLVES