Had a herniated disc. Had Cervical fusion, numbness tingling on hands and legs. Do you think I need some kind of therapy or surgery?

I'm 58 years old Female in good health, In 1989 I had a herniated disc do to a fall , so I had Cervical fusion on C4-C5 it was a successful surgery.

After 22 years I started having numbness tingling on hands and legs so I had double cervical fusion on July 01, 2011, C3-C4 and C5-C6 ,and now when I lean forward, I'm having fainting feelings, I feel that I have to keep my neck as straight as possible, when I need something that is low to my reach, I bend my knees to reach for it.

When I turn my head to look far to the left, my left arm and left hand get a little numb. do you think I need some kind of therapy . or do you think that I might need another surgery?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013