Had a hemoglobin and urine culture test done. What do they state?

Hello Doctor, i am 28 weeks pregnant and had a HEamoglobin test and urine culture test. The reports are as follows haemoglobin-8.0g/dl platelet count-2.09 lakhs/cu mm URINE REPORT PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COLOUR-PALE YELLOW APPEARANCE-TURBID PH-6.0 sPECIFIC gRAVITY-1.010 CHEMICAL EXAMINATION PROTEIN-TRACES GLUCOSE-NIL BILE SALT-NEGATIVE BILE PIGMENT-NEGATIVE URO BILINOGEN-NEGATVE KETONE BODIES-ABSENT NITRITES-ABSENT MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION LEUKOCYTES-20-25 ERYTHROCYTES-00 EPITHELIAL CELLS-8-10 CASTS -NOT SEEN CRYSTALS-NOT SEEN OVAL FAT BODIES-NOT SEEN.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012