Had a heavy fall on left trocanteric area, swelling and burning in left buttock. Treatment?

Hi, I just had a heavy fall at figure skating onto my left trocanteric area. The pain was excruciating and I thought I was going to vomit . Apparently I went very white. I went home and I have iced the area, taken myprodol and used topical voltaran cream, but it s very swollen and it is burning and the pain is now tracking up into my left buttock. Is there anything else I can do treatment wise. I am 57yrs old and everything seems to take a long time to heal, so any advice would be welcome. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013