Had a heart attack, have a stent, on cardio exercises, on protein supplements. Help?

i am 37 years old. i had a heart attack at 35 and i had 1 stent . after 60 days i went back to my work with no problems . i was doing exercises with weights before the heart attack and i m doing now with my doctors advice, and cardio exercise for 25 min a day. i watch my bmp rate when i m training, not over 160bmp. i would like to know if i can use supplements (protein, creatine , dextrose, Ω3). Now i m taking 1 salospir 100 and 1 lipitor 10. sorry for my english...
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013