Had a heart attack, LDL, HDL, BP and EKG normal, C reaction protein abnormal. Why?

hello , I am a 40 year old male. I had a heart attack 2 years back. All results after that have been good. I had a blood test 2 weeks back. LDL is 42 and HDL is 41. Blood pressure and EKG were normal too. However, the C reactive protein level is at 48. I had a bad cold and caugh when I did the blood test. Can you advise if this is indicative of an increased risk for another heart attack ? How can you predict when a next attack will occure ? What do these results mean. I know that a common cold can increase CRP levels. Please advise as I am really worried.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013