Had a heart attack. Had abdominal pain and loose motions. What to do?

my mother age 70 got heart attacked on 27.03.2012 & got admitted (reffered fom rural & sd hospital) in calcutta medical college hospital on 29.03.2012 at iccu. she has been treated there ( 11 days iccu & 11 days female heart medicine ward) and all of a sudden released on 19.04.2011 to report after 15 days at opd and in the meantime to consult nephrology department of any state hospital though she was seriously ill on that day of release. ANGIOGRAPHY could not be done though fees was deposited to hospital & all medicine was purchased and deposited to the authprity - UREA WAS 99 & CREATININE WAS 1.7) also she was having pain in stomach and having loose motion on that day. We could not bring her to home as it was 300 km away from the CMH, calcutta and as such we compelled to get admit her in Marwari Relief Society Hospital at Calcutta with the help of Dr A K Jain, MD who is known to me. On the date of re -admission at marwri hospital my mother condition become serious again and she has been traferred to ICCU of the said Hospital. Till then she is being treated there and in the meantime she got another attack on 22.04.2012. Now her CREATININE IS 2.10 - BP & SUGAR IS NORMAL & UREA IS 100+ POTASIUM LEVEL WAS 5.3 dOCTORS SAYING MY MOTHER KIDNEY IS AFECTED. WILL YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT WE HAVE TO DO. ARUN, KOLKATA (M) 0000
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012