Had a head injury. Suggested surgery if it pains in future. What to do?

Hello, I bumped my head years ago and a doctor in Mexico informed me it is nothing and gave me a medication and it went away, but informed me if it came back i would need surgery. what could it be it is in the same place and size as last time it is hard it hurt last night all night but now it does not hurt. what could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012

since it has been years that you have been head injury and in between period you where alright without any other neurological symptoms it seems that there shouldnot be any significant problem inbetween still if you are feeling very anxious and now if headache is continous i would advise for ct scan and then can decide with further action

wish you good health

drswapnil jain