Had a hangover with cramps. Lightheaded and had red discharge. Have psoriasis. Explain

I drank alcohol the night before last. yesterday i thought i just had a hangover. i had cramps too but i just thought that it was from all the alcohol and i had a very bad hangover. i was very lightheaded and i threw up twice. Me and my boyfriend were fooling around this morning and then we noticed that i was discharging a light red discharge with a foul smell. It was clear to me that it was blood . and i can t help but think the alcohol somehow caused the bleeding . I still have cramps a little but the bleeding has mostly stopped. im still afraid that there is something very wrong with me but i don t have insurance right now. What could be wrong with me? just so i have an idea of how serious this is and if i should go to the er. I have psoriasis , ive had it my entire life and i dont know if that could have anything to do with it. i don t have ten dollars. i had no idea i was going to be charged for this. i appologize for wasting your time.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012