Had a gallbladder stone, operated. Why is indigestion increased?

hello doctor, my mother is 42 years old, and she is a diabetic patient , before she also had a opertaion for gall bladder stone in which gall bladder has taken out frm her stomach , so nw her digation problem has been increased and because of this reason she is also suffering from loose motion ( many times in a day) . and now days her weight is also continuously increasing , lots of weeknes, tiredness, she has been tolerating, she has been taking ( TRIGLYCOMET, TELMISARTAN, REDOTIL, and one more .GLYZA . PLZ doctor suggest is these medicine are good or it creating reaction , or we shoud change the prescription, what shoud v do, please reply
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012