Had a gall bladder operation. Hemoglobin level low. Blood injected. Started bleeding again. Given Hepa Merz. Suggestions?

My mother had a gall bladder operation but her hemoglobin level is 7 at that time because of irregular mansturian cycle because of which three blood bottles has been injected. She was having a smooth recovery but suddenly heavy bleeding start occurring once in a day... When we have consulted a gynecologist she have said that it can happen because of blood transfusion. She has recommended Hepa Merz 120 ml syrup three times a day (one table spoon). On studying about a drug i got to know that it is for hepatitis patient..
So why Sir that syrup has been recommended to My mother
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013