Had a fluid removed from pelvis. Why is the bone in pain?

On Aug. 29th I had a gynecological surgery with the davinci robot to remove fluid in the pelvis , and scar tissue from a prior hysterectomy along with some endemetriosis. For the last 5 days I have been experiencing pelvic bone pain (with sometimes a stabbing pain) and then my left leg at the top burns. All of the pain is on my left side where alot of the problems were at. Could this be anything related to that surgery?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Sports Medicine Specialist 's  Response
yes this pain from surgery and it is referred pain and you will recover gradually