Had a fet, heart rate was wnl, 8 weeks baby had strong hb. Elongated sac. Should we be concerned ?

Hi, I had a fet jan 24th. went in every week for us and everything looked great. heart rate is wnl. on our last us we were 8 weeks exactly baby had strong hb, but the dr noted the sac to be very elongated. he said it could be cause for concern. he checked my cervix because i have a history of ic but it looked long and closed. should we be concerned? it is very very long, like a banana shape. the baby is at the top and appears to have room. thank you! we go back this thursday for another scan but Im going crazy here at home. A
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013