Had a fall, thigh and foot injury, bruised, fibromyalgia. On birth control pills. Is that a blood clot? Possibility of stroke?

Hi about two weeks ago I had a very bad fall while hanging curtains, anyway I lost my balance and fell backwards, head down and hit all my weight on my head, my leg got tangled in the metal arm of the chairs slipped through and got caught long story short my head had a huge lump but that's ok, my leg slammed down on thigh area on arm of chairs and foot was through the other arm, so both chairs flipped up and landed on top of me pummeling me, It knocked the wind out of me , I'm really lucky my leg didn't break or my head go through the other window it's a bay window, so I hobbled around for at least a week, it felt like I'd been. I a car wreck, the bruise on my thigh was over half the length of my thigh, and width, so more bruised than not, the bone hurt , not the muscle, anyway the bone feeling better finally, but, now the bruise is actually starting to fade some, but I just noticed that it feels when you touch it like marbles under the skin, where the bruises r still the worst, will that heal on its own or is that a blood clot, is it dangerous, what should I do? I don't want to end up having a stroke over a fall, oh, and I'm 42, 108 lbs, so not a lot of padding which might of helped the bone part, I have fibromyalgia and take soma and norco sometimes, and birth control pills, nothing else,,, any suggestions thank you tammy
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013