Had a fall on butt cheek, area is painful, hot and causes difficulty in sitting, hematoma on thigh, no relief with ibuprofen

Hello, I fell on my left butt cheek about 1 week ago is it possible that I broke something because it is painful and HOT and I cant sit on my butt for any long period of time maybe 5-10 minutes and Ibuprophin dosnt work and I then fell on my thigh just this last Saturday and I have a large hematonoa on that as well. It just happened to be the left thigh as well!
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It looks to me that you have muscle damage at but cheek as well as thigh. You may have a crack in bone but chances are very less still i would suggest you to get a x ray of pelvis to make sure that every thing is alright with your bone. Also i would suggest you to Sit in tub filled with gentle warm water two times in a day. This is called sitz bath. Take Brufen and Myoril tablet and Diclofenec ointment at your back. I can assure you that you will be fine in short period.