Had a fall and twisted my knees. Now stiff, sore with swelling. How to get relief?

I fell several weeks back and twisted my knee it was stiff and sore for a few days, but seemed O.K. later on. Now for the last 2 days it is stiff, swelling again with a lot of pain coming from the back of knee where it bends.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Thank you for the inquiry.

it is recommended to take an x-ray of the knee to find out the possibilities of fluid collection and degenerative changes in the joint.

please try the following medicines

1murivenna(which is available in all ayurveda stores) bandage in the knee

2.tablet: arthoven 2tablets thrice daily after food(or cap.arjith forte)

3.Tab.chandraprabha 2 tablets twice daily after food

dr.devidas vellodi 9747480903