Had a fall. Pain on lower back. Was on difene, etoflam, now on paracetamol. Rash on lower back. Suggestions?

I had a fall about 6 weeks ago and the pain is in my lower back. I think it is the coxis s my doctor has said. I have taken difene which do not agree with me . I also was given a gel called etoflam which i applied for a couple of days. I hve not put cream on for a few days and am only taking paracetmol. I now hav a rash on lower back. Pain wears off when I mve around. Only there when i get up in the morning although have nagging pain in my side continuosly.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013