Had a fall. Nosebleed, pains, stomach ache, diarrhoea. Does it require immediate medical attention?

My daughter was riding her horse on Saturday when it fell and rolled over her as she lay on the ground (fortunately a soft, tilled arena). She was seen immediately by paramedics, and other than a nosebleed, she didn t have any complaints. About 24 hours later she started complaining about miscellaneous aches and pains, which I would expect. This evening, though, she started complaining that her stomach hurt and she has diarrhea , which she reported to me was red. Unfortunately she only told me this after she had flushed. She hasn t eaten anything that I would expect to cause a red color, but she did have blood on her tissue once about a week prior to the accident, while she was constipated. Should I take her to the emergency room?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012