Had a fall. Emergency vertibrae surgery. Unable to move one side. Have red wine?

I had emergency 3rd and 4th vertibrae surgery on March7th 2012. The surgery was the result of a fall which caused my already herniated disks to pinch the nerves that controlled my right side mobility. This caused me not to be able to move my rihgt side from hand to feet . since that time I have gained over 90% of my mobility back and still recovering. I take physical and occupatioal therapy weekly. Everyone says I am doing really good from my injury! Now my question to you is, may I have a glass of red wine to celebrate and other health benefits!
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012