Had a fall. Confusion in head, headache, shoulder and neck pain. Recovery?

I tripped backwards in my hall about an hour ago and hit my head so hard that it broke the dry-wall. I instantly felt confusion and...I just don t know how else to describe it, but I felt not all there, like zombie-like, I felt like I was just acting, and was not in control of myself. I had crawled to the door in confusion and once I calmed down I felt fine. But my head gradually started hurting and now my neck and shoulder blades feel quite tense and in pain. Also various spots in my back are aching. I know what happened, I have no real loss of memory , it just feels a bit blurry about the exact series of events in which I came to fall, but I know that I tripped and got quite the speed heading back.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013