Had a disc replacement. Had pain management, aqua therapy and massage. On cymbalta. Need fine tuning. How to overcome this?

Hi, i had a c5 disc replacement and a l5 s1 discetomy with stablisation in past 2.5 years. I am fit , female, 46, non smoker and drinker. I have done physio, medication, pain management, aqua therapy and massage. However i continue to have severe leg, hip and lower back pain. I also have a right shoulder impingement. I take 60mg cymbalta, 100mg magnesium and over the counter pain killer daily. My neurosurgeon says i just need some fine tuning from a chiropractor for what he has now diagnosed as hypermobile si joint disorder. I have been for 5 treatments, but feel more pain and almost always get a bad headache afterwards. Ihave night sweats, infrequent bowel movements, followed by urgent bowel movement weekly. Reported all to gp, neuro and rheumy, none seem concerned. Lack of quality sleep a major problem. Try to walk couple of times aweek. Diet good, but faith in true diagnosis and joined up thinking taking its toll on a positive working mother.where do i go from here?oh yeah, ba k for 2nd cortisone shot in shoulder in 2 weeks time.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013