Had a cyst on face. Why did perineal start swelling? Is it yeast infection?

ok one thing after another, I had a, cyst on my face that was the size of a ping pong ball I went to dr got bactrim A few days later I had blood in urine and the lower part of my perineal skin b re aj occured not knowing if my underwear pinched me that hard that day but it hurt bad. I had pain in urination and passing blood clots in urine. Mean while my perineal started swelling discomfort andgetting longer. It went from 2 inches to 4 in a couple days my dr changed my meds to kelflex and lotramin saying I had a yeast infection on my perineal and a bad reaction to bactrim. This is uncomfortable and need relief.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer